All Recipes By Country
Combine 2 cups boiling water and porcini mushrooms in a medium bowl. Let stand until mushrooms soften, about 30 minutes. Using slotted spoon...
Roast the meat in a medium oven until browned. Remove the short bone segments from the meat. Cut the meat into small chunks...
Melt the butter in a stockpot or large saucepan, add the onion, and sauté over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until softened. Add the garlic and...
In a large saucepan, cook the bacon over moderate heat until crisp. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the fat. Reduce the heat to...
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 5...
Adjust seasonings and serve with warm white flour tortillas. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped fresh cilantro...
Dissolve cubes in boiling water.
Add mushrooms and onion, boil 5 minutes.
To prepare sandwiches: Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until the...
Rinse chicken thourghly and pat dry. Sprinkle with dry seasonings. Put you chicken in a plastic gallon storage...
Divide lettuce and guacamole if desired between tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes