All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Meanwhile, cut the broccoli, leek, celery and carrot into slices 1/4 inch thick; set aside. n a soup pot over low heat, warm the 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the onion...
Melt the butter in a skillet, and sauté the squash, garlic, and onions until limp. Add the broccoli and cook until it is also soft and limp...
Bring broth and water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add broccoli, cover and continue cooking until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in...
In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups of the stock to a boil. Add the onion and simmer over medium heat until the onion is translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the apple...
Add broth and broccoli stems; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Stir in florets...
Stir in the lentils, water, tomato paste, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes