All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Combine all the ingredients in a large pot and bring to a simmer over moderate heat. Cook gently for 1 1/2 hours, skimming occasionally. Strain...
Combine all of the ingredients except the stock, Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper in large nonmetallic dish. Stir well to coat the chicken in the liquid...
Coarsely chop 1 of the onions. Stud the other whole onion with the 4 cloves.
Rinse beans and pick over, cover with water and set aside...
Place broth, water, potato, shallot, garlic, thyme, savory (or marjoram) and salt in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to...
Using hand held blender, puree soup in pot. Alternately, working in batches, puree soup in food processor, blender, or food mill. Return soup to same...
Drain artichokes, reserving liquid. In a screwtop jar combine the reserved artichoke liquid, vinegar, capers, anchovy paste, mustard, garlic, and herbes de...
Slice each chicken breast on the diagonal into 5 to 6 pieces. Fan them on individual plates. Drizzle the vinaigrette onto the chicken breasts and serve...
In a bowl, combine the cooked lentils with the vegetables, parsley, and chives or chervil. In a bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, salt, and white...
Combine the artichoke hearts, onion, basil, bell peppers and oil in a medium bowl and toss well...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes