All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Cover the beans with water and soak for 8 hours or overnight. Drain, put in a large saucepan with 2 quarts...
Add sauted onions, broth, stewed tomatoes, ceci, approximately 8 -10 minutes before pasta is cooked...
Brown sausage and groud beef in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions, saute 3 minutes. Stir in mushrooms...
In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, 4 tablespoons of the parsley, the Parmesan, raisins, bread...
Combine all the vegetables with the oil and salt in a large saucepan. Add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil...
In a large pot, cook the bacon over moderate heat until crisp. Remove. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat. Add the carrots, onions, celery, mushrooms, and ...
Meanwhile, heat canola oil over medium heat in a Dutch oven. Add garlic and cook, stirring often, until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper
In a large pot, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onion, garlic, turmeric, paprika, and cayenne and cook, stirring...
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onions, carrots, and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables start...
Sautee minced garlic briefly in pan that was used for the onion/red pepper/tomatoes, with additional 1tbsp olive oil then add to soup pot...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes