All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Cook spinach as directions. drain ALL water off. Take your dressing,make as package says. Add garlic,pepper,spinach. Mix well...
according to package directions. Combine spinach, lemon pepper and salt in a small bowl. Top each artichoke heart with the spinach mixture and brie. Broil until cheese melts, 1 to...
Spoon one-quarter of the spinach filling along one long edge. Tuck in the side edges and roll up, jelly-roll fashion. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining phyllo, egg-white mixture and filling, making 4 rolls in all...
Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Brush with egg mixture. Top with cheese mixture and spinach. Starting at one side, roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into 20 (1/2") slices. Place 2" apart on baking sheet. Brush tops with egg mixture...
Add olive oil (water, or the "juice" of the garbanzo beans, if you wish)--either of these reduce fat to desired consistency...
Saute, stirring constantly, until the onion is carmelized, about 15 min let some of the onion get quite dark and crisp...
Place spinach onto serving bowls and drizzle the dressing onto the spinach, then add reserved sesame seed as garnish...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes